After your Retirement Time website has been active for a couple of weeks, search Google and Bing for your name. You may find it in the search results returned by popular search engines. Search in this way: “First Name Last Name, retirement.”
Articles in this section
- Google offers a free service called Google Analytics which can provide comprehensive analytic reporting on your Retirement Time web site.
- Contact your community newspaper and get into a conversation with a reporter on the topic of emerging strategies for delivering high-quality investor education.
- Start an email marketing campaign. Begin to email your existing clients plus any prospect lists you may have and send the link to your Retirement Time website to your target audience
- Search in this way: “First Name Last Name, retirement.”
- Whenever you refer a prospect to your Retirement Time website mention that the prospect should feel free to use the “Refer a Friend” link.
- Much of the impact of your seminar can be forgotten within 72 hours. When you ask for an appointment and get resistance, urge the attendee to visit your Retirement Time website.
- You should place the Retirement Time logo on your existing website’s home page and make it a “hot link” to your Retirement Time website.
- Driving Traffic to Your Retirementtime Website