Your local or community newspaper may find your Retirement Time website to be an interesting development, and a non-threatening way for readers to learn about retirement income and Rollover IRA issues. Contact your community newspaper and get into a conversation with a reporter on the topic of emerging strategies for delivering high-quality investor education. Position yourself as being in the vanguard of offering quality investor education over the web. Your goal is to get a story written that mentions the URL to your Retirement Time website.
Articles in this section
- Google offers a free service called Google Analytics which can provide comprehensive analytic reporting on your Retirement Time web site.
- Contact your community newspaper and get into a conversation with a reporter on the topic of emerging strategies for delivering high-quality investor education.
- Start an email marketing campaign. Begin to email your existing clients plus any prospect lists you may have and send the link to your Retirement Time website to your target audience
- Search in this way: “First Name Last Name, retirement.”
- Whenever you refer a prospect to your Retirement Time website mention that the prospect should feel free to use the “Refer a Friend” link.
- Much of the impact of your seminar can be forgotten within 72 hours. When you ask for an appointment and get resistance, urge the attendee to visit your Retirement Time website.
- You should place the Retirement Time logo on your existing website’s home page and make it a “hot link” to your Retirement Time website.
- Driving Traffic to Your Retirementtime Website